Khamis, 9 Oktober 2014

Why I like to shoppe online?


Hello and assalamualaikum sisters..
 

Today I feel like to share something with you. Hopefully it can answer all the questions from my friends. Like my friends I like to shoppe online, if I want to find clothes, gadgets, handbag, baby stuff, shoes, shawl and everything I will use internet to find the best one. But some of my friend will ask me why not I’m just go and find it on the shopping mall ?  Today since I have enough time to write this entry lets me share with you why I like to shoppe online..

  1.  Save Time – If I have a specific list that I want to buy, I’m just clicking the mouse and purchase it. From clothes, shoes, accessories, baby stuff, groceries and everything, this can save my time.
  2.  Save Fuel As we know today, the price of fuel was increase from day to day. So by shopping online it can save our cost because we no need to use vehicle to buy something. So no purchase of fuel. Save right?
  3.  Save Energy As my experienced, Im really tired when shopping because it take time and required more energy to shop from one location to another location. Sometimes, there is no stock for merchandise that I want most. So for me it just wastes my time and energy. By shopping online it just saves my precious energy.
  4. Comparison of Prices I can make a comparison in term of price, quality and discount offers by seller. It was very easy to make a comparison by using search engines. This can give the freedom which online store offers the most affordable item we going to buy.
  5.  24/7 Availability – Since I don’t have enough time to go everywhere, so it just easy to me to purchase anything. While online shopping stores always open 24/7. It is very rare to find any conventional retail stores that are open 24/7. The availability of online stores give you the freedom to shop at your own pace and convenience. 
  6.  Hate Waiting in Lines The thing I hate most when going to shopping is waiting lines. But when shopping online, there are no longer to wait for make payment. The idea of shopping online is to cutting down those bad habits of standing in a long line and just waiting. It was very bored. Every store online will provide a designed for ordering features to purchase items and making payment.
     
  7. Easy to Search Merchandise You Want to Buy  It was easy to us to find any items based on colors, size, style, model numbers. Basically online store will provides us with all the description of the items and we just find out the available stock. But if there is out of stock, we can order and the store will contact us if the items were available.

 

Since online shopping has become a popular shopping method ever the internet has declared a takeover, why not we take this opportunity to use it? It’s not only can save our time and cost but it give chance to housewife to purchase something from it... 

 

Thank you J

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan